SCENE FROM THE BORDERS


A selection of photos that includes the old St Columba's site, the Eildons, Monteviot etc

PAGE 4




(source: John & Margaret Morton)

The Eildons, in October (2008)

Return to Top





(source: John & Margaret Morton)


John Morton writes
(December 2008) : "These last two photos are of Monteviot House which was
the House of Theology from 1948/1958. It was leased by the White Fathers from Lord Ancrum and later
returned to him! Pat Menzies amongst many others studied there. Beautiful Building and Grounds!! "


Return to Top




(source: John & Margaret Morton)


Close-up of Monteviot House.

Return to Top





(source and copyright : Peter Jennings)


Return to Top



(source and copyright : Peter Jennings)


Return to Top




(source and copyright : Peter Jennings)


Return to Top



(source and copyright : Peter Jennings)


Return to Top



(source and copyright : Peter Jennings)


Return to Top