piece of amazing history from Eugene's box of delights - a group photo of
staff and students at The Priory in 1935.
It's only a photocopy, so bear with the quality. Who has the original?
Spot the famous names:
with full annotation : Eugene MacBride)
Detail to come on next page.
In the meantime, the names of the staff (from left to right):
Paddy, Frs Michael Ryan, Francis Gaffney, Leonard Marchant, Joseph Bouniol,
Cornelius Kingsellar, Stanley Lea and Joe Haigh.